|Boat type: sailing yacht|
Boat name: Yorktown 33
Boat length: 10.05m / 30.6ft
Location: California, Stockton
Contact with seller by phone: 916-765-5874
Yorktown 33 description
- Raytheon ST4000 autopilot Raymarine ST40 Bi: data fathometer Standard Horizon HX8505 Handheld VHFGPS • Xantrex TrueCharge 20 amp Battery Charger Xantrex pro
- -: W.I.B. Crealock, Designer
- Spars: Original varnished spruce, fractional rig boomkin
- I love this boat. It has beautiful lines and is very sturdy and safe. I've spent far more than $6,375 on it with new life: lines, all new bronze through hull fittings, etc. It is "not" in excellent condition, but not a total project boat. You can sail it and it starts right up. The Yanmar 2GM is a great engine and was new about 10 years ago I'm told. It doesn't look new now but does start right up every time.
- Location: TORONTO, ONTARIO
- Magnificent ocean: going, heavy displacement cruiser. One owner, freshwater, absolutely massive inside and out. If you are looking for a true gem of a safe, comfortable offshore sailing vessel, look no further.
- https: //vimeo.com/133449202
- Several sails: genoa, Jib sails, and spinnaker
- Builder: George Lawley & Son, Neponset, Mass
- Ballast: 6,750# iron (41.57%)
- Construction: Mahogany planks over white oak frames
- Headroom: Full standing 6пїЅ2пїЅ
- Engine: 1980 25hp. Yanmar 3TGMDF on new beds
- Designer: Sparkman & Stephens (idea by Donald Abbot)
- ELECTRICAL: 12v. battery ,wind generator, solar panel
- In summary, 'Mora' is a spacious and well: appointed centre cockpit ketch for fast global cruising in safety and comfort. She is a true bluewater yacht and carries an extensive array of tools and spares enabling self sufficiency wherever she cruises. She is ready to sail, and currently berthed in one of the world's best cruising destinations. Recently reduced in price, she is also excellent value.
- Beam: 11.6
- Draft: 6.6
- Description: Selling the boat because we are upgrading to a 45'.
- Equipment: Extra ropes, hose, tools, fishing equipment.
Yorktown 33 equipment
- Sails: mainsail and staysail (light air jib), 2 spinnakers (one brand new never used)
- Gun: mount spinnaker pole and launching/snuffing sock
- NOTE: No, I do NOT have a trailer
- Deck: removed old balsa core and redone in fiberglass, with new teak overlay (glued/epoxy, no screws) in the port and starboard side of the cockpit. New fiberglass core in the area of bowsprit. New sampson posts in solid teak
- Ground Tackle: 2 CQR's, one with 140' chain, the other with 30' chain.
- Perkins 4: 154 65 hp diesel main
- Porta: Potty new 2012
- Beam: 10 ft 10 in
- Equiped simply but completely. Sails: main, furler jib, furler screecher, spinnaker with snuffer, outboards rebuilt 2013, H/C Pressure water, gps, vhf, depth, 4 anchors, 3 burner stove with oven, lp fridge, microwave, solar panels, 3 deep cycle batteries,120/12v electric, cockpit curtains with screens, etc.
- Log: speedometer
- Annйe : 2007 Complete Refit 2009 , full maintenance every year Newport New England Boat Works
- Type: Sloop Cruising Sailboat
- Matйriaux: Composite Fiberglass
- LOA: 36 ft 11 in
- LWL: 27 ft 9 in
- Four: Force 10
- 3 sails, new dodger with cockpit awning, new sail covers, full cabin awning, cockpit cushions,new halyards, 3 anchors: 35 CQR, FX 11 & FX 23 Fortress. 10.3 W solar panel,2 marine batteries, 2 bilge pumps, ICOM VHF,compass,7 gal.fuel tank, fuel gauge, depth gauge, Pro plus 8 battery charger plus test panel,battery selector switch, Taylor paraffin cooker (kerosene), Force 10 grill, Blake marine toilet( located under the forward berth),shore power cord, bladder holding tank,40 gal. fresh water tank, sink with fresh water foot pump, ice box
- Chelsea: Boston Series Barometer
- Cabin V: berth opening deck hatch new 2015
- Blue Sea six: circuit distribution panel
Another sailing yachts for sale in USA