|Boat type: sailing yacht|
Boat name: Pearson 26
Boat length: 7.92m / 24.1ft
Location: Wisconsin, Ashland
Contact with seller by phone: 715-685-0162
Pearson 26 equipment
- 1/19 stainless swaged shrouds. Winches: 2x Barlow #27 two speed self tailing, 2x Lewmar #40 two speed, 4x Lewmar #10 single speed, 2x Lewmar #8 single speed.
- Furling genoa : North Sail 8oz Dacron 110 new 2007
- Year: 1998 good conditions
- N.1 Radar : FURUNO 38Ml. Mod. 1715N.1 Autopilot AUTOHELM (needs work)
- Oven : Alcohol Shipmate 3 burrner stove and oven
- Refrigerator : Engel 35L Fridge/freezer 12v new 2013
- Electronics: VHF Radio, speed and depth meter
- LWL: 26 ft 6 in
- Radio : Pioneer bluetooh stereo with 3 speaker sound system new 20104
- 2 spinnakers, self: furlilng 2 fore sails, storm sail, main sail,new head, natural gas stove, new tarp and frame, steel cradle,
- Builder: Whitby Boat Works
- LOA: 37 ft 2 in
- Beam: 10 ft 2 in
- Deck: Fractional rig. Tiller steering. Bow pulpit, stern rail, double stanchions with lifelines. Danforth Anchor, Compass, Manual bilge pump.
- 12 sails - lines - radio : am/fm radio winches lifejackets firsts aid kit spinnaker pole and much more boat ready to race
- Tons of sailing and navigation information on FOUR easy-to: read displays! NMEA interface allows you to input compass data from GPS, chartplotter or laptop. Includes T111 Dual Digital Display which shows two lines of data from any instruments on the network and the T112 Analog Display that is easily configurable to show any combination of wind data.
- 2: 12 Volt Battery
- 3 x Type: II & 3x Type I PFDs
- Wilcox: Crittenden head (good condition)
- Sails: Main with cover. 150% laminate Genoa, 130 Jib, 110 Jib, Spinnaker.
- Rigging: Stainless steel rigging. Boom vang, adjustable backstay, spinnaker pole and gear, mainsheet traveler. Keel stepped mast with tiller steering.
- Additional equipment : Boat hook, horseshoe buoy with holder, swim ladder, Steel Cradle.
- Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (35 Gallons)
- TENDER: Walker bay 8' with full sail kit and Suzuki DF2.5 new 2013
- Sail inventory: North Sails 8oz Dacron fully battened main 2007(excellent cond) with 3 reefing points, North Sails 8oz Dacron 110 Genoa 2007(excellent), Hood 150 genoa(good), Hood battenless main(aged/useable spare), Fogh #L1 Genoa(good), Fogh #2 Genoa(good). Fogh #3 genoa(excellent cond) Fogh sails need new hank system to fit new Schaefer roller.
Pearson 26 description
- The main cabin has a full wrap: around dinette (starboard) that converts to a double berth with a 7ft long settee / berth (port). The forward stateroom sleeps two comfortably, has a hanging locker and chair. There is also a generously sized quarter berth just aft of the steering station.
- The Alberg 37 has become a favorite of world cruisers for their classic lines, interior craftsmanship, well: constructed offshore capabilities, hull strength, accommodations with sea kindly, stable ride in a traditional design that always turns heads. This Alberg 37 is one of the best maintained and equipped Albergs on the market.
- 1983 J: 29 fractional rig with outboard motor. The deluxe version with all the options. A great performance boat for club racing, PHRF 111.
- Builder: Pacific Seacraft
- teak deck : 340 lbs, designed by George Holmes(1888), built by William J. Clements in 1988, garage kept, 100 square ft sail area, low profile folding bronze centerboard,draws 6 inches/2 feet, flip up rudder, epoxy coated hull, excellent condition, would cost
- VHF : Icom 1996
- LOA: 34 ft 1 in
- Beam: 10 ft 0 in
- LWL: 26 ft 2 in
- GPS: Raymarine 2011
- Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (38 Gallons)
- The U: shaped galley has a stove/oven, a large ice box and a sink with pressure hot / cold water. The decks comprise a foredeck incorporating an anchor winch and roller, a raised trunk cabin with foc's'le escape hatch and side decks leading to the cockpit. The cockpit consists of port and stern lazarette hatches and steering pedestal.
- I : 48.89'
- J : 14.27'
- P : 42.75'
- E : 14.63'
- Beam: 8.8
- Draft: 4
- Description: Fiberglass Sloop with 3 sails (Main, Jib, and Storm Jib), and Furlex, Headroom 5'8" and cockpit length 6'11". 1985 9.9 Johnson sailmaster motor. electrical hook-up for 30 amp service
- Equipment: depth finder, marine radio, two compasses,porta potty, sink, 22 gallon water tank and black water tank, denatured alchol stove, dingy, motor,railing stainless steel grill, ladder
Another sailing yachts for sale in USA