|Boat name: s/y Thindra|
Boat length: 17.98m / 54.8ft
Max berths: 6
Charter country: Antigua and Barbuda, France, Grenada, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Saint Lucia
Charter areas: Caribbean Islands, Caribbean Sea, Grenadines
Nautor's Swan 59
- Description: Charter possibilities: week charter, day charter, weekend charter, berth charterExperience amazing adventures when you sail with us in the Mediterranean, the Caribbean or across the Atlantic. And do it in the best way ever вЂ“ aboard a Swan. Sailing pro or a beginner вЂ“ it does not matter. Our crew on board ensures you a safe voyage. If you have your own sailing dreams вЂ“ tell us and we will fulfill them!
About the Caribbean
We have all sometime dreamed about traveling to the Caribbean. Pictures of white beaches, palm trees, turquoise waters and abundant wildlife awakens the interest in this paradise.
The best way to discover the Caribbean, with all its islands, is by sailing and with s/y Thindra that becomes something really special. With our vast experience in sailing charters in the area, we can guide you to the most beautiful places to look at.
We offer sailing charters to islands such as BVI, Antigua, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Bequia, Mustique, Canouan, the Tobago Cays, Mayreau, Palm Island, Union Island, Grenada and others.
From December to April, we are available for bookings in the Caribbean.
Mediterranean offers a lot of hidden gems like Sardinia, Elba, Ponza, Lampedusa and more. There is also more wellknown places like the French Riviera, Tuscany, Mallorca and Ibiza.
Between June and November we offer various sailing charters in these beautiful places. Wherever the wind and your desires takes us, that's where we will be.
Book your summer holiday with us and let's explore all the fantastic natural beauty, historical sights, culinary experiences and beaches in beautiful Mediterranean.
In 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2015 s/y Thindra took part in the ARC. It was amazing experiences, both for us and for our guests on board. We are now participating in the competition again and we hope that you want to join us across the Atlantic. It will be an unforgettable adventure.
Nautor's Swan 59 boat info
- Persons/night: 6
- Steering: steering wheel
- Beam / draft: 5 m / 3.35 m
- Engine: Yanmar
- Boat kind: sailing yacht / sailboat
- Persons: 6
- Number of crew members: 2
- Skipper: crewed
- Deposit: no deposit
- Water tank: 1,000 ltr
- Cabins / berths: 3 / 6
- Check in day: flexible
- Designer: German Frers
- boat/week: 4,375 - 9,000 €
- Heating: heating with air cond.
- Engine power: 150 hp (110 kW)
- berth/week: 875 - 1,300 €
- Fuel tank: 800 ltr
- Year built: 1991
Nautor's Swan 59 equipment
- Navigation: autopilot, radar, VHF radio, AIS - Automatic Identification System
- Layout of the boat - cabins: separate crew cabine, owner cabin, guest cabin, salon
- Deck equipment: bimini top, bathing ladder, sprayhood, deck shower, fenders, dinghy with motor
- Interior equipment: gas hob, oven, microwave, refrigerator, 2nd refrigerator, freezer, coolbox, sink, heating, cockpit table, coffee maker, dishes, towels, bedclothes
- Entertainment instruments: satellite system, satellite phone, satellite internet, CD, TV, DVD, cockpit speakers
- Safety: alarm system, fire extinguisher, fire blanket, life raft, life jackets, life ring, fog horn, flags, handhold searchlight, drag line, emergency flash light, first-aid kit, safe, gas detector, smoke alarm, flashlight
- Technical equipment: generator, air conditioning, 220V plugs
Nautor's Swan 59 extras with costs
- Final cleaning: incl. in charter price
- Bedclothes: incl. in charter price
- Towels: incl. in charter price
- Hostess: incl. in charter price