|Boat name: MAGEC|
Boat length: 20.32m / 61.9ft
Max berths: 8
Charter country: Virgin Islands (British), Spain
Charter areas: Balearic Islands, Ibiza, Majorca, Caribbean Islands, Mediterranean Sea, French Antilles, Netherlands Antilles, Formentera, Minorca, Virgin Islands, Caribbean Sea
Victoria 67 Maestro
- Description: Charter possibilities: week charterElegant and entirely contemporary, this large cruising catamaran represents the excellence of the Fountaine Pajot yard. Our staff and the Berret Racoupeau naval architect partnership teams have utilized all their expertise and talent to ensure this new FLAGSHIP is a success.
The VICTORIA 67, with its considerable size and spaciousness, has enabled us to incorporate a magnificent flybridge. Easily accessed from both sides of the cockpit, this area is inviting while blending perfectly into the elegant lines of this boat, signed by FOUNTAINE PAJOT.
AN EXCEPTIONAL FLYBRIDGE AND SUNBATH AERAS
The flybridge of the VICTORIA 67 is accessible on both sides by a highly secured stairway and is one of the most appreciated on-board living spaces.
Benches, side tables and a relaxing sofa offer every comfort to guests, allowing them to relax and make the most of the sailing experience.
AN EXCEPTIONAL SALOON WITH A CONTEMPORARy DESIGN
The discretion of the layout, the simplicity of the lines and the integration of the equipment; Isabelle Racoupeau has designed the interior of the VICTORIA 67 adhering to вЂњUrban ChicвЂќ aesthetics, as contemporary as they are warm.
Functionality and efficiency have not been overlooked and move between living and relaxation areas are safe and easy thanks to broad passageways.
I had the luck to visit the MAGEC personally in Barcelona last year. I was totally satisfied of the spacious and luxury equipment, this yacht is not only modern it is also very warm and cozy. And the crew is amazing, 3 wonderful persons that are doing everything to make your holiday unforgetable!
Summer: Cruising in the BALEARICS
Winter: Cruising in the CARIBBEAN
The crew is very flexible to embark/disembark you whereever you want!
Victoria 67 Maestro boat info
- Persons/night: 8
- WC number: 4
- Check in day: flexible
- Beam / draft: 9.50 m / 1.55 m
- Boat kind: sailing catamaran / sailboat
- Engine: Volvo Penta D3
- WC kind: electrical
- Persons: 8
- boat/week: 28,000 - 32,000 €
- Inside showers: 4
- Cabins / berths: 4 / 8
- Engine power: 2 x 150 hp (110 kW)
- Steering: steering wheel
- Skipper: crewed
- Hull material: GRP/polyester
- Deposit: no deposit
- Propulsion: diesel with shaft
- Fuel tank: 1,400 ltr
- Number of crew members: 3
- Water tank: 1,050 ltr
- Year built: 2014
Victoria 67 Maestro equipment
- Cabins / layout of the boat: separate crew cabine
- Deck equipment: bathing ladder, gangway electric, deck shower hot/cold, teak deck, fenders, dinghy
- Interior equipment: washing machine, dryer, glass ceramic cook top, electric hob, oven, barbecue, microwave, electric refrigerator, 2nd refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, cockpit table, icemaker, suncushion, coffee maker, dishes, towels, bedclothes
- Sails: electric winches, mainsail, genoa
- Safety: EPIRB, fire extinguisher system, fire extinguisher, life raft, life jackets, life ring, dan buoy, flags, first-aid kit, distress signals
- Navigation: autopilot, radar, VHF radio, GPS, plotter, wind indicator, compass, echo sounder, barometer, harbour handbooks, sea charts
- Entertainment instruments: satellite TV, CD, mp3 player, TV, DVD, video game console
- Technical equipment: generator, air conditioning, electric bilge pump, electric bow anchor windlass, 220V plugs, shore supply 220V, pressurized water system, warm water system, battery charger, main circuit breaker, inverter
- Layout of the boat - cabins: separate crew cabine
- Consumer and office electronics: satellite TV, CD, mp3 player, TV, DVD, video game console
- Technics: generator, air conditioning, electric bilge pump, electric bow anchor windlass, 220V plugs, shore supply 220V, pressurized water system, warm water system, battery charger, main circuit breaker, inverter
Victoria 67 Maestro extras with costs
- Dinghy: incl. in charter price
- Outboarder f. dinghy: incl. in charter price
- Towels: incl. in charter price
- Internet Wi-Fi: incl. in charter price
- Fuel: incl. in charter price
- Cook: incl. in charter price
- APA: 30 % from charter price (mandatory)
- Bedclothes: incl. in charter price
- Hostess: incl. in charter price
- Life raft: incl. in charter price
- Food incl.: incl. in charter price
- Final cleaning: incl. in charter price